
I Love this stamp. I ordered this one from Cornish Heritage Farms. I tried using a few things different then usual on this card.
I used a Gesso technique on parts of the faucet to give it a more 3-d effect. I also used it on the wings of the bird.
Unfortunately it is rather difficult to see on the photo. You can see it well in person.
Supplies used:
Stamp: Lending a hand / Friendly Critter series from CHF
Ink: Palette Noir Black, Blue around oval
Artists Gesso clear
Alcohol Markers
reversible ribbon
Misc Buttons
I really enjoyed this project and intend on using the Gesso on many more. Very easy to work with and in my opinion really works well. Just be sure to add the time for drying.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
Lending a Hand by Friendly Critters
Posted by susan55040 at 6:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Love this!! Super cute!
Love everything about this card, Sue. The image is super cute and your coloring is absolutely perfect! Great job!
Sandy
Wow card indeed.....this image is gorgeous. I can see the gesso when I enlarge the image... It seems to be a great medium to add to cards.
This is adorable. Wish I could see the effects you have described, but you have done a fantastic job of this.
Post a Comment