? ??????????????Purple Flowers (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??334 Grabs Today. 7745 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??330 Grabs Today. 7093 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Old Mill

Here is a card I made. This stamp is from Impression Obsession. It reminds me of a Mill I used to visit as a child by my Grandparents cabin.

Supplies used:

Stamp: Mill by Impression Obsession
Palette Ink- Noir Black
Artists Gesso, Sewing Machine, Blick Markers, Pebbles Chalk, Prism Papers, Eyelets, Twine, Leaf embellishment and reversible card stock, Aleene's paper glaze.

Thanks for Stopping by and taking a look.

Have a wonderful day.

5 comments:

Danni said...

Wowzers! That is gorgeous Sue!! Wonderful job!

Shelly said...

What a gorgeous card, Sue! Your coloring is lovely.

Kim said...

Sue, this is beautiful. Excellent work on this.

Sandy R said...

Wow!! I am awestruck!! What a totally amazing card! Your coloring is great. Its a really beautiful card, Sue.

Netta said...

OOHHH I have to get that stamp since I now sell Impression Obsession stamps! that card is Gorgeous!!!!!