? ??????????????Purple Flowers (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??334 Grabs Today. 7745 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??330 Grabs Today. 7093 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Seasons Greetings


First of all I want to start this by saying Happy Holidays to all,

I hope this finds everyone Happy and Healthy this special season.

I also promised some picture's of our new Family member.
On Monday December 14Th 2009 born to Martell and Nicole Dennis we welcomed our Grandson: Aidan Moses Dennis into the world. Nikki had a long tough labor but was a trooper through it all. I was blessed and am so grateful to be a part of all of this and was privileged to share this experience with Nicole and Martell and other than the day Nicole was born it is one of the most special days I will ever remember. In the words of my friend in his closings of conversations: "God bless your day."

Blessings,
Sue


1 comments:

Shelly said...

Congrats Sue!!! Aidan is sure a handsome little guy. I hope you'll share more pictures as he grows and changes.