I absolutely love all 3 of these cards, Sue. The kitty is just too cute. What a fantastic job you did with your coloring!! The jeans on both cards are perfect!! Saving them all to my CASE folder!! Anyone would be proud to receive any one of those cards!!
Happily Married to my soul mate. I have 1 daughter is married and is doing great. We are now grandparents to 3 boys which is very exciting. We love the Lord and all he has chosen to share with us.
2 comments:
I absolutely love all 3 of these cards, Sue. The kitty is just too cute. What a fantastic job you did with your coloring!! The jeans on both cards are perfect!! Saving them all to my CASE folder!! Anyone would be proud to receive any one of those cards!!
Awesome coloring!! Love all 3 of your cards
Post a Comment