
Hello All,
I finally got to play for a while making some new cards.
This is an image by Victoria Case from her Hearts and Hugs collection and is called "Forever Friends." The new Victoria case Images are so adorable.
Below is a list of supply's used.
Supplies Used are as follows.
Main Image: Forever Friends
Sentiment: Hero Arts
Stamp: Palette Noir Black
Cuttle Bug Embossing folder: Swiss Dots
En touch white for the Swiss Dots
Blick Markers
Stickles
Flowers are: Prima Iced (Got Flowers)
Green Brads
Thanks for Stopping by and taking a look.
Monday, June 8, 2009
Forever friends
Posted by susan55040 at 2:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Such a happy, summery card!!
Such a bright and cheerful card! Really cute!
I have this image and actually colored a few.... Now to put them on a card.... Just hope I can make them look as good on a card as you did.
This is so cute! Love the sparkles!
Post a Comment