? ??????????????Purple Flowers (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??334 Grabs Today. 7745 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??330 Grabs Today. 7093 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sarah Kay Image Card


Hello all and Happy Spring,
Here is the newest card I made. This one is using a wonderful Sarah Kay image.
This was a fun project and really enjoyed working with this image.
Materials used on this project were:
Pallette Ink: Black
Kohr I Nor woodless colored pencils
Blick Markers
Prism Papers
Yellow ribbon
Thanks for looking

3 comments:

Danni said...

So pretty, Sue!! Really like the yellows and browns!

Shelly said...

Your card is so pretty, Sue. Your coloring is beautiful. I"m not familiar with this image. Is it fairly new out or am I way behind? : )

Netta said...

Sue not sure what happened to my comments but I am trying again today. I love this card...it is such a peaceful one. Coloring is awesome!