Here is another Sarah Kay Image that I made a card with today.
The weather here has been nice all day. It is supposed to rain all day tommorrow. Hubby and I spent the day doing a little outside clean up and just enjoyed the day.
I was able to craft for a while and do some chores.
May you all have some sunshine and a smile.
Here is a list of the supplies I used:
Stamp: Sarah Kay
Palette Ink: Noir Black
Gold and Silver leafing pen
Blick Markers
Cloud Stencil
Pebble Chaulk
Spray Fixative
Oval Cricut cut outs.
Prism Papers
Patterned paper
Reversible ribbon
Small flower Gem
I was not sure about the color combo but it is growing on me.
Thanks for taking the time to look at my blog.

4 comments:
I think this is a wonderful card! It has a vintage feel to it and it's just so nice!!
Thanks so much Danni. I am experimenting with some different color choices.
Beautiful card Susan. Love the colors, look and feel to the card.
Great job.
I love this card and the image... can't go wrong with a Sarah Kay!! Your clouds are great! I'm jealous! They couldn't look better!
Post a Comment