? ??????????????Purple Flowers (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??334 Grabs Today. 7745 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??330 Grabs Today. 7093 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Monday, March 23, 2009

Another Card

I really enjoyed working on this card. This is an image by Sarah Kaye stamped with Pallette ink and is colored with Colored pencils using the Gamsol technique. Also Prismacolor Markers. I made 2 of these cards. One was for a card exchange in a yahoo group I am in.

2 comments:

Shelly said...

This is beautiful, Sue. Your shading is great. And here's another Sarah Kaye image. How did I miss ever seeing these? lol

Netta said...

I agree with Shelly....great shading! the jeans look like the worn out jeans I use to wear!! I have never seen this image anywhere!