? ??????????????Purple Flowers (New)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (15 Ratings)??334 Grabs Today. 7745 Total Gr
abs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ????2?? ?????We could Be Dreaming? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.4 (7 Ratings)??330 Grabs Today. 7093 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Hello All


Hi All,

It has been a long time since I posted here. I thought I would share a photo (not the greatest) of Howie and I on our recent trip to the zoo with Aidan. He was such a good baby and so much for him to look at. Here we were taking a much needed rest. He did not fuss even once in a very full day.

Our garden is doing awesome and we have been so busy. I have not had much time to do much creating this summer. Maybe once fall hits. I have started a quilled cross but need some time to work on the 2nd layer.

I hope this finds everyone Happy, Healthy and doing awsome.

Thanks for looking and God Bless you all!!!

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Awww, Aidan is so cute. :)